For companies with SEO needs, it is important to realize that SEO agencies are specialized service providers. They do not hire a full-service provider who is responsible for the entire online success of a business. Therefore, the following questions should be clarified before the service provider search:
1. How important are better rankings and more visitors? Are there any other adjusting screws?
2. What weight should SEO take in competition with other marketing measures of the company?
3. What can I depict in-house (myself), what do I need a service provider for?
4. Should the search engine optimization be interlocked with other measures?
A large online store will probably answer these questions as follows:
1. “SEO is my lifeblood.”
2. “In addition to Google Adwords, SEO is the most promising way to reach new customers.”
3. “An in-house SEO team is either too expensive or the place in the company that coordinates with the SEO agency.”
4. “Yes, that’s why we hire several specialized service providers.”
Online shops and other e-commerce companies are therefore the core target group for SEO agencies. They constantly need to optimize, rely on more and more visitors from Google and are in fierce competition. The prices for such SEO services logically start at four-digit monthly contributions and are open at the top.
If SEO is too expensive
Regardless of the available budget, companies should ask themselves if SEO is economically viable on bending and breaking in their case. It may be that SEO with good work and long breath can increase sales. But depending on how high the competition is, this can cost more than rankings and Google traffic at the end of the box.